Sunday, April 5, 2009

Acts of Love


My Baby Girl (If you know her name, please do not mention it here!)

Welcome to my new blog! I can't resist sharing one of my latest favorite finds. These pants are from a mama's blog who is sewing for her second adoption from China. Although it is not polite to talk about money, I don't mind telling you, these darling pants were only $15.00! Please give her blog a visit at: Acts of Love

9 comments:

  1. Love the pants I really love the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you! Found you! And I don't think I have any room to complain when it comes to secretive-ness. Hee hee. (Wait... is that even a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooooo cute! I'll bookmark her shop for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHe is a doll in the cute pants!!! I love little outfits like this...

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, she's a dollie! Love the new outfit and she's quite excited about it too.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby girl is absolutely precious!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for emailing me your new location. I love her pants! Very cute. I'll check out the Act of Love website.

    I like your daughter's hair bow too! I make hair bows myself. :) If you'd like to see some, you can check out my online boutique at, Sparkle and Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for inviting me to your beautiful blog! I love the header...I'm all about vintage. The pants are adorable! I can barely make them for that price.

    The shower looks like it was lovely...what a great idea about scattering flowers and photos!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog too. I so enjoy being "part" of your family.

    ReplyDelete