Such sweet photos! I love the stories of your boys with your precious little one. I'm not sure when our little princess will eventually join us, but watching your family gives me encouragement that no matter how far apart in age J and his sister will someday be, that they can still share a very precious relationship.
BA here and YES when I saw that first picture I thought OMG that is my Ava's face!!! Precious!!!! and just like my Ava she looks so happy--we were just on the bus from the airport to the parking lot and everyone on the bus commented on how Happy our Ava seemed--and that was after a 5 hour plane ride, switching time zones and lugging luggage!! We are so blessed!!!!! Love ya--love the new blog!!!! BA
I love the pictures...I adore that painting on your wall of the mother and daughter walking on the beach. I have such precious memories of being at the beach with my mother.
Can I just say I LOVE your blue sofa?!! That color is so striking in your photos! My favorite pic is of YBG and her brother opening that Easter basket...so sweet!
In what seemed like the passing of weeks, I went from being the youngest mom on the block to the oldest. I am blessed with six children from age 25 to 3.5
Come on and sit awhile. I will share my thoughts on faith, parenting, and family life here.
AWWWWW!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter and i love the Easter basket and the happy mess ;)
xxx
s
I'm so glad I found your new blog. YBG looks so cute in her Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh how sweet!!! Nothing better than an Easter basket filled with goodies!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
ReplyDeleteit looks like you all had such fun. I love the painting on the wall
staci
She is so darling....I just adore her smile.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she had a blast... so sweet... I hope you had the vacuum handy :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a GINORMOUS chocolate bunny on your table???
She dug into that thing, didn't she? :) Happy Easter, y'all.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos! I love the stories of your boys with your precious little one. I'm not sure when our little princess will eventually join us, but watching your family gives me encouragement that no matter how far apart in age J and his sister will someday be, that they can still share a very precious relationship.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Smiles,
M~
BA here and YES when I saw that first picture I thought OMG that is my Ava's face!!! Precious!!!! and just like my Ava she looks so happy--we were just on the bus from the airport to the parking lot and everyone on the bus commented on how Happy our Ava seemed--and that was after a 5 hour plane ride, switching time zones and lugging luggage!! We are so blessed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya--love the new blog!!!!
BA
I love the pictures...I adore that painting on your wall of the mother and daughter walking on the beach. I have such precious memories of being at the beach with my mother.
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog!
Can I just say I LOVE your blue sofa?!! That color is so striking in your photos! My favorite pic is of YBG and her brother opening that Easter basket...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great week!
Love,
Monica
What fun. The Easter Bunny was so good to her.
ReplyDelete